Friday 1 November 2013

Every time I see you in the world, you always step to my girl

Friday 1 November 2013
This is just a quickie, but it's November, which in my opinion, means it's nearly christmas and I'm so excited! My birthday is on christmas day, so my mum's been frantically asking me what I want so she can tell my family etc which lead to to compile this list of possible presents (please please please please) which I thought I'd share with you all.

I absolutely love this jumper and dress from zara and I just want to look like her, she's perfect

yay for mermaid hair, pretty perfume and polaroid cameras :))))

I got carried away on the topshop website
these are my dream boots and this bag is just beautiful
Some of this stuff is pretty expensive and undoubtedly out of reach, but a girl can dream!

No comments :

Post a Comment

. + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio