Thursday 7 January 2016

Swan Song

Thursday 7 January 2016
Ok, so this is the complete opposite of a swan song, because it's my first post in, what? A million years? I'd say it's more like a hippo who's come crawling back to the waterhole after a long drought- cute. Beside, there are no hippos where I live, only a terrifyingly boisterous flock of swans who like to spend more time hissing at the dogs walking along the harbour than looking after their fuzzy little offspring.

However, despite my fear of feathered fiends, Laura and I ventured out into the bird filled abyss to take some pictures for our blogs. As you'll soon see, I was definitely swayed by one shop in particular in the sales, so don't be too offended by my lack of versatility. You can always look at Laura's blog for something more interesting oops.







All Zara everything. Very creative, I know. I've wanted an a-line skirt for ages, and I really like this one in particular as it's corduroy and has a pleat at the front with accented white seams. I've also tried to branch out from the breton, so instead of reaching for a trusty striped tee, I went for this polka dot number with a high neck.

 

I also treated myself to some new make up, namely from my absolute fave, Charlotte Tilbury. I'm planning on doing more make up posts soon, so I won't go into too much detail here. However I will say that the lipstick I'm wearing is Flat Out Fabulous by MAC, which I've previously only ever worn for dance competitions (the only way I could get my mum to buy it for me was because it matched the colour of my tutu).



 Quelle surprise, the coat is also from Zara, and it has scary leather sleeves which I'm still trying to get used to.



x

No comments :

Post a Comment

. + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio